Keto ice cream is one of our favorite desserts on the Ketogenic Diet. You only need very few ingredients and the whole thing takes less than five minutes. Just make sure you have some frozen berries on hand. Plus, each serving has only 6g net carbs.
We like to use blueberries, raspberries or a mix of the two, as they’re both low in carbs (6-7g net carbs/100g) and high in nutrients.
Here is what you will need for the recipe (two servings):
– 125g mixed blueberries and raspberries
– 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice (1/4 lemon)
– 20ml MCT oil
– 100g full-fat heavy cream
– 1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder or double that amount vanilla extract
– 20g erythritol/stevia or other low-carb sweetener
As usual, you can also find the nutritional value at 02:32